xMouse is being detected by the game I play

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Foriegn
New User

xMouse is being detected by the game I play

Post by Foriegn » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Greetings,
I was really glad to find xmouse software it made it possible to configure my mouse which has no special app to configure but it is being detected by ConquerOnline mostly "by name" and lead to 1 day banning , is it possible to make an update or link me a version that won`t be detected ? Thanks in advance.

BriHecato
Dedicated

Re: xMouse is being detected by the game I play

Post by BriHecato » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:44 pm

I'm not familliar with this game at all, and i think game responds for you "default profile" settings in XMBC.

If ConquerOnline is a browser game you can create profile linked to your browser that disable some of the keys and remove macros/commands/simulated keys/chordings. You will probably need to drop all your macros for browser (you can also use another browser only for that game, recently installed opera on my smartphone and desktop and sad to say it's far quicker than firefox...

If game is run via plugin you can link profile to plugincontainer process (firefox but not chrome), and do as above.

If game is run by *.exe file (installed app in your windows) just make profile to this exe, and do as above.
Let the PC do the hard work = AHK + C# + HTML/CSS/JS + XMBC + Clavier+ + AutoLisp + VBA/OOB