The major changes are:
- Removed 3rd party XML code - now using native .NET 2.0 XML code. As a result, about 75% faster
- Modified to pick up changes to main config file without re-running.
- Added device specific option to reverse counters (in/out).
- Added ability to override default OID's for each device.
- Added device and machine names to generated emails.
- Improved SNMP read so that reads to each device are done with a single SNMP connection.
- Fixed data colleciton issues causing all time totals to be out of sync with other totals when running for the first time
- Fixed issue causing results to go out of sync when not running as demon (eg. manual run every 5 mins)
- Fixed bugs caused by changing a device's billing date without restarting.
- Added some extra logging and tidied up existing logging.
Thanks to everyone that has pointed out my mistakes and help me improve SNMPTP.