-- 2.18.8 Portable
Windows Version: win 10
Mouse Information (brand/model):
Relevant Computer Information (CPU, RAM etc):
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? (If so, from what version?):
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? (If so, from what version?):
-- not sure, but I guess so.
How long have you used XMBC?:
-- more than 3 years
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?:
Clear description of the problem - try and include as much information as possible, including what button and mappings you are having problems with (if applicable).:
# Reproduce steps:
1. set a mouse button (e.g., mouse button 4) to "Simulated Keystrokes, 7 Sticky, repeatedly until button is pressed again", input custom keystroke "1"
2. set 2nd mouse button (e.g., mouse button 5) to "Simulated Keystrokes, 6 .Repeatedly while the button is down", input custom keystroke "2"
3. apply setting and close the settings dialog.
4. open any application like notepad to test keystrokes.
5. press the 1st mouse button (e.g., mb4), see that the keystroke "1" repeatedly sent.
6. during the sticky keystroke "1" repeatedly bing sent, press the 2nd mouse button (e.g., mb5), hold any duration (no matter short or long) and release
The sticky keystroke "1" of the 1st mouse button doesn't work anymore.
and in the log file, such logs can be seen:
# Expected behaviour:24-08-2019 14:49:52.783> Caught an exception in mouse hook...
24-08-2019 14:49:52.783> exception is unknown!
The sticky keystroke "1" of the 1st mouse button continue to work properly when 2nd mouse button of sticky keystroke is triggered.