Comandos marcos/macro commands

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
leandromike
New User

Comandos marcos/macro commands

Post by leandromike » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Prezados, bom dia!
Estou tentado configurar o aplicativo, porém eu não estou conseguindo obter sucesso na configuração. Segue o que estou tentado realizar.

Quero fazer com que o botão do meio do mouse "Scroll" realize a função do mouse esquerdo com 1 millisegundos, sendo assim, ficaria assim: {LMB}{WAITMS<1>}, certo?
Agora na mesma tecla, eu quero adicionar outros 2 comandos, que seriam as teclas "Q" e "E", porém eu quero aumentar o tempo do millisegundos, só que quando eu realizo as configurações, ele não reconhece millisegundos para cada chave "{" ele executa com um completo.
Exemplos:
{LMB}{WAITMS<1>}{PRESS}Q{WAITMS250}{RELEASE}Q{PRESS}E{WAITMS250}{RELEASE}E
resumidamente, eu preciso só colocar um ponto final {LMB}{WAITMS<1>} aqui para que eu consiga executar os outros comandos, {PRESS}Q{WAITMS250}{RELEASE}Q{PRESS}E{WAITMS250}{RELEASE}E
Ficando assim, aperto o botão do meio do mouse "SCROLL" ele executa o botão do mouse esquerdo com millisegundos e ao mesmo tempo, ele executa as outras teclas "Q" e "E" ao mesmo tempo, porém com millisegundos de 250.
Por gentileza, poderiam me ajudar?
Acredito que ficou bem explicativo.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Dears, good morning!
I'm trying to configure the application, but I'm not able to succeed in configuration. Here's what I'm trying to accomplish.

I want to make the middle mouse button "Scroll" perform the left mouse function with 1 milliseconds, so it would look like this: {LMB} {WAITMS <1>}, right?
Now on the same key, I want to add 2 more commands, which would be the "Q" and "E" keys, however I want to increase the milliseconds time, but when I perform the settings, it does not recognize milliseconds for each key "{" he performs with a complete.
Examples:
{LMB} {WAITMS <1>} {PRESS} Q {WAITMS250} {RELEASE} Q {PRESS} E {WAITMS250} {RELEASE} E
in short, I just need to put a {LMB} {WAITMS <1>} endpoint here so that I can execute the other commands, {PRESS} Q {WAITMS250} {RELEASE} Q {PRESS} E {WAITMS250} {RELEASE} E
So, pressing the middle mouse button "SCROLL" it runs the left mouse button with milliseconds and at the same time it executes the other "Q" and "E" keys at the same time, but with milliseconds of 250.
Could you please help me?
I think it was very explanatory.

phil
Site Admin

Re: Comandos marcos/macro commands

Post by phil » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Do you want the left button to be released after 1 MS? and then press Q and E?
If so then I'm surprised that {LMB}QE does not work using send method 1 (pressed) or 2 (released).

Bear in mind that a 1ms delay is difficult to achieve to any accuracy in user mode in Windows. The chances are your going to get at least 1ms between keys down and up anyway (hence no need to specify it).

If you want the left button to be held down, then you will need to use Method 3 (during). Then {LMB}{PRESS}Q{RELEASE}Q{PRESS}E{RELEASE}E should work.

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9, Logitech MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, Intel i5-9600k, Asus Z390-ROG, 16GB DDR4,
nVidia GeForce GTX 970, Evo 970 500Gb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)

leandromike
New User

Post by leandromike » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Amigo, acho que você não entendeu.
As configurações que eu mandei para vocês, todas funcionam, só que eu quero colocar o botão do mouse esquerdo com 1 millisegundos e simultaneamente usar as teclas "Q" e "E", só que com millisegundos de 250.
Da forma que você me mandou, eu consigo realizar a tarefa, porém ele não executa com 1 millisegundos. Eu tentei adicionar o "{WAITMS<1>}" só que continua da mesma forma, ele deixa todo o código com apenas 1 millisegundos definido.
e eu mudei o método de 6 para 3.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Dude, I do not think you understand.
The settings that I sent to you all work, but I want to put the left mouse button with 1 milliseconds and simultaneously use the "Q" and "E" keys, only with milliseconds of 250.
The way you told me, I can accomplish the task, but it does not run in 1 milliseconds. I tried to add the "{WAITMS <1>}" only it continues the same way, it leaves all the code with only 1 milliseconds set.
and I changed the method from 6 to 3.

I do not know if I'm expressing myself in the right way, but I believe you have been able to understand my reasoning

phil
Site Admin

Post by phil » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:06 pm

Ahh sorry, I didn't understand...
So you want to hold LEFT down while you send Q and E each with 250ms?
Or you want to press the left and while holding left, you want to send Q and E with 250ms delay each? Do you want the 250ms between Q and E or do you want to hold Q for 250ms then E for 250ms.

Actually, I think the problem may be if you have actually typed in < or > in the WAITMS...
It should be {WAITMS:1} or {WAITMS1} NOT {WAITMS<1>}
The <> are probably causing he expression parser to blow up and thus its then failing to read the following tags properly and sending them as keys!

Try:
{LMB}{WAITMS1}{PRESS}Q{WAITMS250}{RELEASE}Q{PRESS}E{WAITMS250}{RELEASE}E
instead of
{LMB}{WAITMS<1>}{PRESS}Q{WAITMS250}{RELEASE}Q{PRESS}E{WAITMS250}{RELEASE}E
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9, Logitech MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, Intel i5-9600k, Asus Z390-ROG, 16GB DDR4,
nVidia GeForce GTX 970, Evo 970 500Gb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)

leandromike
New User

Post by leandromike » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Phil, many thanks for the help !!!
A great weekend for you.