right-click sticky

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links or images until they have at least 4 posts.
djpyro420
New User

right-click sticky

Post by djpyro420 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:54 am

dear phil

i am paralyzed from the neck down...besides that i use 32bit XMBC to instantly right click sticky walk in FPS games...i am having a problem where it works awesome to start walking but wont un sticky on second click to stop...so instead of walking with sticky on coming towards a cliff and stop it just walks me off the cliff...please help me with this issue :!: i desperately need it :!:

thanks
shane

phil
Site Admin

Re: right-click sticky

Post by phil » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Hi,

I will try and help out but I do need a little more information if you can provide it...

Which games are you trying and how exactly do you have it configured - have you set the right mouse button to "forward" or something like that?

I've tried using the stick in some games with success, but never for movement...

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9, Logitech MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, Intel i5-9600k, Asus Z390-ROG, 16GB DDR4,
nVidia GeForce GTX 970, Evo 970 500Gb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)

djpyro420
New User

Re: right-click sticky

Post by djpyro420 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:01 pm

i use a sip&puff unit called a whisp...i program every game to use right click for forward... the reason i need to be able to toggle on/off righ tclick is cause the whisp wont right click hold ...so sticky is my best option.

i had a friend make me a program like it already, but it is never instant so i always fall of roofs,clifs...ect.
if you could make right click toggle a bit faster for untoggle it should work.
amd 64fx nf4mb 2 gigs ram vista ult 32-bin

will have win 7 and a new setup in 3 days
bioshock,farcry 1&2,crysis, basically all the most resent fps's out atm