You can get the beta HERE. Note that this link will always get you the latest beta version!
Changes since v2.7:
- #223 - Fixed bug that caused run application to fail silently on Vista and later.
- #222 - Add option to check for new beta versions from release version (note: a beta version will always check for new beta's)
- #221 - Add regular expression search for window titles, process names and class names - allows wildcard matching.
- #198 - Add ability to make window title specific profiles.
- #185 - Add actions to dim/brighten the screen.
You can also match using regular expressions now, turn it on and make sure your process name, caption, class and parent class strings are parsable by a regular expression engine - for example replay '.' with '\.' and for wildcards, use .* (for any number of any character). See here for help constructing regular expression matches http://www.regular-expressions.info/ or google it
Again, regex may slow it down a little bit but I hope its not noticeable!
Any problems, PM me a copy of the log file (or post a snippet in a code block here).