- Post your question ONCE in the correct forum. For XMBC issues, use the XMBC forum!
- Search the forum before you post. Someone else has probably had the same problem as you!
- Create a new topic thread in the correct forum for a new problem. It makes it much easier to follow!
- Respect other users of the forums.
- For software bugs/problems/issues, provide as much information as possible. For example:
- A clear description of the problem
- Portable or Installed (where was it installed)?
- OS Version and edition (x64, x86 etc.)
- Version of the software you are running
- Number of CPU (cores) and CPU model/speed
- Available/Total memory
- Mouse hardware/drivers
- Language and keyboard layout used
- Debug logs where applicable
- To attempt to combat spam bots, which have been incredibly active recently, I have set some restrictions for new users.
Initially you will not be able to post images or links (of any type), add a signature etc.
After several posts, these restrictions will automatically be removed.
Hopefully this will be sufficient and I will not need to manually allow new posts.
I have also implemented a Q&A verification scheme during registration. If you have problems with the questions, email me!
Thanks for your understanding.